Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet the editor

Next week, you can come meet with me and another member of my staff as we have lunch at various locations around the county.

We will be available to hear your questions, comments, concerns... anything you'd want to talk to us about, from 2 to 3 p.m. at the following locations:


Tuesday, March 30 - Ford News Diner, Main Street, Middletown

Wednesday, March 31 - Mitchell's, 317 Main St., Cromwell

Thursday, April 1 (no joke) - Portland Restaurant, 188 Main St., Portland

Friday - April 2, Javapalooza, Main Street, Middletown

Managing Editor Lauren Flaum will come along for lunch on Tuesday, and Sports Editor Jeremie Smith will be available to chat on Wednesday. Reporter Jeff Mill will come along on Thursday and Weekend section editor Sean Connor will join me at Javapalooza on Friday.

So you are welcome to bring your questions, ideas and concerns to us between 2-3 p.m. all next week. Looking forward to meeting with you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, this is soo tempting, but no thanks However, thank you for the offer. Do you actually read the comment sections? Many here scare me, even I scare me! Scarey bigots and scarely Palinites and scarey liberals and scarey grammarians, my oh my. :)
Thankfully Yours
Sardonica

March 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM 
Anonymous Walt said...

I think this great new BLOG I discovered should be featured more prominently on the main Web site, perhaps with a link or something.

http://mpmovieblog.blogspot.com/

March 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home